Thursday, April 28, 2011

Second Time Hit, Last Time Real




Taking years of blind attacks,
you get older and wonder that.
Do these people walk with Fear?
or do they hit a strange new gear.

I find it odd, they have not guilt.
Their memory seems almost built.
Each and every stone unturned,
mortared in with what has been.

They sit and eat, like you and I.
Their friends complete, not to unique.
Sometimes I wish that I could treat,
the brand new people with their defeat.

If I could speak to those friends, friends.
The ones that love to hear of ends.
Telling all of the fall,
the con,
the bong,
the men are wrong.

Women hate so much its clear.
Always complaining of what is near.
"Take out the garbage", they scream account,
"why don't you work harder, you only Mount".

What would a husband say to this,
if he knew it was a tryst.
A brand new friend my family found,
have discussions of why he's around?

Could his wife be one of those?
Back in the day of no repose.
When all those women shared and chose,
an orgy wild, upstairs; filed.

My mind, no gift of any kind.
Sees all the pictures left behind,
unanswered questions, take the Roll.
For the check-off changes, FULL!

Whomever wants to take a Whore,
call the House of Madness, more.
Gifted from the guild of Thor,
lightning, thunder, I do adore.

Imagination lets run wild,
it is better than the crowd.
They deny the truth out loud,
that this happened under the shroud.


Karen A. Placek
4/28/2011

No comments: