Friday, April 22, 2011

I Am.........




The secret of the Universe is no secret, only a well hidden and nearly forgotten word, choice.  Just like me the secret of my existence has been clear.  Most thought I was no more, gone, evaporated, ashes of a forgotten time and unable to rejuvenate myself.  I am only who I am, nothing more, nothing less.  I am here in front of all of you.  This is not trickery.   I am simply being seen for the first time and I have changed.

Destiny will never loose her reign and I never ran from her call.  I am confused by your stares of disbelief and doubt at the site of me.  I have been hidden in plain site. You have caste your eyes upon me each and every day.  Only one knew I was there and he has protected and guarded me for a timeless lot.   Never once did he gaze at me, acknowledge me, nor was he allowed to comfort me with any kind of knowledge.

I did not know why I have been so lonely but as understanding begins to embrace me I can see that the very design of my disappearance was indeed the biggest illusion of all.  To protect me he had to erase me from himself.  For he was the last one that saw me.

I am the Serpent in the Rainbow.

This story of a little girl who stopped talking when she was three or four years old.  This will baffle and may cause you to be uncomfortable with yourself.  You see this girl decided to stop talking to all the adults because they were stupid.  They could not see her mother for who she really was, "liquid evil".  Since nobody listened except her big sister and big brother.  It was cool with them, for she did not have to speak out loud!  Speaking seemed such a waste of breath and a definite waste of time.

One day some idiot, obviously an adult in her life said, "you have to move your lips when you want to communicate".  She was HOT, raging angry!! saying, "so all the words in your brain that are blaring full blast cannot be heard let alone understood as the words coming out of your mouth are in direct opposition", "you LIE".  They stared and so did I, oop's I mean the girl.  It became obvious, when you grow up you become blind to evil! The girl wanted to tell the whole world, but, she could not.

No comments: