Thursday, April 21, 2011

What I Know




A time will come when Men will know what you have done,
with your gun.
Pretending not, 
to do those things that I would fear.
No way, I'd get caught!
Bragging rights for blow jobs Dear?
Embarrassment would absorb my cheer
I would run if it took a year,
to do the things that you do smear.

I'm so tired of listening,
to Woman that are not glistening,
but would rather speak such dread,
sex just happens in my head.
 What a bore,
I now snore,
why waste my time,
when what I adore, 
is scoffed at and abhorred.

God forbid,
that someone did,
something different with their Rib.
Basically, in woman's mind, 
they can screw for all time,
if they get caught for apple not,
the tree, the snake will take the blame,
and then they'll say "ruin the game".

Somewhere in evolutions skin,
will blink our eyes and know their care.
Sex is boring 'til you know,
a narcissist and where they go.
I was born, it is a shame,
brought up with men that do use chains.
Ropes and pulleys to stop the bully's, 
I'm not one, 
I give up! RUN!! 
Do you even know what is what?
 For sexual roar can be heard, I tore!
and I was only four.
No one helped me, I was young,
I was trained by men of Tongue.

Do not judge after the fact,
at least they cleaned up the apple rack.
An original Sin,
I was told by my mom
"I was raped",
Raped by who?
I questioned not, the affair, what? you were willing, were you not?
Confused about my origin spot,
don't worry women you don't mean a lot.
Lies you tell with simple truth,
to bad your mind speaks louder, rude.

To tell a girl,
so many times,
that she is spawned in Satan's ties,
gets old and frightens only them,
that did not stand on the feet of men.
I looked to see what name I was,
determined woman, were not of love.
Left to Men in Masters after,
 knowing that it was here-after.

666, tattooed I feared,
dogs did growl and showed the mirror.
Looked for the number, woman sneered,
rival fear I felt was near.
Growing-up was awfully weird.





Karen A. Placek
4/21/2011

No comments: