Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Crime




I was born,
they turned aside.
I was taught not love but lies.
Left to men of much disguise,
came in my room while she did lie.

Knew my first snuff at age of two!
Guilt remained and came right threw.
Beaten 'till I did know you.
Will you see me in the shoe?

Spent most of my time in dining rooms,
filled with people doing shrooms.
Dirty feet and ratty hair,
was the Sixties,
were you there?

It was awful for the few,
that did master survival too.
Now we're told by all of you,
our skills worked well when we were Two.

Now give up and be the....PHEW!,
that never talk or get rescued.
Doesn't matter what you do,
go to anyone they'll tell you.
"Get over it", "I don't care",
nor do they want to hear of anything from there.

Take some meds, go away!
Survival skills?? You're over age.
You could turn, you could be,
I will never forgive all thee.

My crime is heavy, 
breaks my will,
I was born,
I'm cited still.
"Blow your head off",
"Kill yourself",
all the words from family; Stealth.

I'm the leak,
I'm the valve,
until my crime, I will vow.
Such dissension,
and outloud!
Where is justice?
Where are the proud?

Continue on, I'm Satan's Spawn.
Scream and Yell 'till you fell,
running still from this Hell,
my crime of birth?
and I'm not well?

I believe that I was one,
the result of men that cum.
My mother, who? an accident?
of those that need, no tracking, yet?
I'm a sign,
from the time,
that there must have been a grind.

How is this my fault, my weight?
Why do I slave for men in graves?
I give up, my mom's not square,
she just spreads her legs back there.

Honesty, to my delight,
is surviving every night.
Although my nightmares haunt my sight,
I can preach, no delight.

They are Godly, I'm of the Beast.
Named and Numbered or at least,
what they've said since I was; Greased!
for every man and his release.

This is my crime,
I do confess.
Take my life, "I can't; Possessed".
Why would I help them out of guilt;
I might pout and cause a tilt,
in opinion,
in their life,
in their minds and even still.
I won't quit until I find,
tell me now what is my Crime?


Karen A. Placek
4/26/2011

No comments: