Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Third Man Out




The lives that I saw smashed,
while I was being thrashed,
made me wonder why we live,
and why I am the trash.

Searching other ways,
Men would come and stay.
Dungeons, Lairs, red curtains flair.
I wondered why we're there.

My mother off with them,
leaving me with him,
jingle change would cause some fear,
He'd say, "please don't touch me here".

The memory holds the key,
to a life that is all mine.
I know that fear will always rear,
my trust is in arrears.

She'd disappear in my sight,
the linens were not right.
Instead of laying flat you see,
they hung just like that, with dignity.
Chinese laundry folded clothes,
but others used some robes.

Massage was advertised,
no Japanese about.
Confusion still would hold my head,
but naked men did tout,
"this was no place to be about,
if you were only Three".

Off we'd go another night,
no sleep would this one hold.
Up to see a different we.
A way, a might, to "be".

They are the ones who took from you,
some evil spirits view.
Standing 'round, inside the brown,
or black of the, we're Found!!

Fear in me, went to see,
the natural lift of flight.
The ones were red and very dead,
came through with no delight.
I did scream inside my head,
"take me, hold me tight".

A Pentagram, painted by Man,
began to spin the floor.
Not one hood moved, it did behoove,
not them but men of Whom?
Masters of, the sin above,
the Lairs there is no room.

Don't go to the places,
where the ones do not know you.
The Spirit nature of demons flare,
when innocence is there.
Disappearing in plain site,
is all that we did fight.


Don't look to God for your appeal,
he's turned his back on you.
All you have is what you hold 
and what you hold is due!


BDSM or Pentagram or the Cult like belief.
Which do you point fingers at to find some personal relief.
Go to church, get on your knees,
pray for what you seek.


For in the end, it is the Men,
that closed the doors on thee.
It's BDSM that's Love to Me,
not the belt I see.
Wrapped around the man from town,
that married you for me.




Karen A. Placek
4/26/2011



No comments: