Thursday, April 21, 2011

What To Fear




Fore do not grace the fear of Race.
Close your gender and no not the kin.
You have been in the reckoning of Men,
my only relation of BDSM.

My sexual transgression of only health I know,
put to the test and grade to show.
Began before my "no" could be,
held in single Liberty.

Norway, Causeway, why the frown?
Trained from within the ground.
You all will only know defeat,
for at least my childhood held, don't reap.

A kinder, gentler, man I know.
Masters, Tamers of a wilder show.
Do you wish or selfish this,
confusion in your mind is, twist.

What to think? What to say?
I don't care, you only stare.
Look into the heart of yours,
understand you just aren't there.

I would rather be downstairs,
with men of wonder, men of wares.
Obedience, demanded there,
is better than the whippings here.

Don't you wish you could record,
all the films of  childish more.
You had your chance, I was young.
Walked right by in stylish, run.

Reckoning will be for me,
for the Men who really see.
Nothings wrong with difference,
in your own Sexuality.


Karen A. Placek
4/21/2011

No comments: