Thursday, May 26, 2011

Topped




I do not go where I don't know,
I cannot see what possesses me.
My mind is clear, my fate is near,
I can hear, Are you ready Dear?

I see you are in the stars,
I see you are in the bars,
I see you want a side of me.
Will you do right by Me?

Where can I tell, I cannot smell!
The worst part is this fucked Hotel.
Don't make me wait, I'll cause a lake.
I think I made my first mistake.

Delete! Don't take! Just hit, HIT back space.
It's not to late, I'm on the take.
Don't scream, don't move and don't say "boo"
You'll scare the ones that have the flu.

I don't care, they set a snare.
Behind you! It was a dare.
I took a shot, it just went POP.
Did you know, I'm not a cop?

No gun, no badge, I'm at the top,
I go to mop, I cannot talk.
I cannot stop, it's so fucked up,
I know its time to rough it up!!

K.A.P.
4/28/2009 


No comments: