Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cum Hence, Fear Not




Slick back your hair!
With the cum you never leave there.
Hide evidence in plain site.
Place a lamp by me tonight?

I am WHat? Dirty at Night?
Who? Keep quiet. Why?
I have a filthy mind?
Where? Don't defend?

I make-up all What?
Why bother to call,
parental care is never there.
Obvious guilt is entirely me.

Oh wait, how can that be?
Did you not collect money for me?
I hid under my bed.
You removed it from my room.

Left a mattress on the ground.
The closet still looks good to me.
I still hide with no liberty.
Is that guilt or innocence to thee?

Why bother to answer at all?
You never did, you should fall.
Will it bother me to write,
the wrongs that I survive?

Leaving me in parking lots,
just to see reactions.
How old was I when I did not cry?
Stood still, in shock!
Stifled, I rot.

No recovery is made from sin.
Did you kill the kittens again?
My fault, I see, I gave them milk,
instead of the food you never bought.

The fountain at eight fifteen?
Do you think it stands?
and remembers me?
One more photo, yea, it's me.

NO!!!
Answered with privileged nod.
You are mistaken.
I never beat,
the dog, the cat, or the kid.
I am British, it's not my breeding.
I am lost in scandal.

Words driven from two years past.
Silenced by the suffocation.
Present in location.
Mindful of my own vulnerabilities,
don't speak until you can say,

"I have had sufficiency."

Taught by privileged man.
Age Three.

No comments: