Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why Bother The Dead?




The choice to speak will not be me.
I cry and silence myself.
Fear inhabits my gut.
I shake with the sickness of remembrance.

No matter what!!
It won't shut-up.
I can't make new friends.
I don't want to explain my hiccup.

Oh Dear Friend,
Do you agree?
The Golden Rule of Silence,
speaks louder than me.
Body ill, mind weak, heart GONE!!

Get OuT! You return.
I Shout! You record.
I Spit! You leave.
Do you remember me now?

Worry not, complicate this.
If you hold ground like me,
it means, I have found.
Just wait one more minute and you'll see,
I was a baby whore at three.

Hello?
From the dark depths of Hell.
Love Always,
A bell,
that tolls for you.

The expense is high at this time.
To pay for damages of mine.
Don't go to far!
Please don't die!
I want so much to meet your family.

RETREAT!!
No. You cannot go.
To late for all of you.
Memories will hold true.
As your friends from long past,
continue to just spill trash.

As death nears your soul,
confidence wanes.
I fear they have rolled on you.

Worry not yourself,
I don't tell anyone everything.
I speak not at all,
but I will write until I fall.

That has been when, not why, I'll tell it ALL.
Oop's!! Is that the same?
As telling everyone your name?
Don't fret.
Your epitaph will read the same as always to me.

I RED.



No comments: