Friday, June 10, 2011

Emergency Clothes




Look!
A packed black bag by the bed.
Just in case.
Three months prior to disaster.
Life is such a joke.

Plan ahead with your failed friend.
Never enough to not help but sabotage.
Cut off my phone!
Leave me no options.
RUN!!

I called it to you, did you listen?
Your plan for me?
Leave me in a half-empty place, alone.
No phone? No idea of where?
You are just gone. Final.

Stop, You are scaring me!!

Never.
You will never leave me?
Impossible to be that sure.
Do not speak a half-truth, please.
You look ILL.

Did I say what you did?

1.) Make sure you plan in front of abused.
2.) Pack for obvious notice to the abused for impact affect on abused.
3.) Plan for later rational of
"I did it in front of you, I was not hiding my leaving."
4.) Keep very calm while act of impending doom is in action on abused.


FOUR.) Never think so loud that I hear you,
signed; the abused.
FIVE.) Do not fuck the permanently FUCKED!
signed; the abused.
SIX.) Hyper-Vigilance definition; SIXTH SENSE
signed; the abused.
Seven.) Advice; never plan an attack on the ritually abused. 
signed; the witness

1.) Don't ever say you are helping me.
2.) Then say you cannot help yourself. 
3.) Do not tell abused that you need an end to their story so you can write the book.
4.) Never go head to head with the abused.

Especially when,
she is the sister to a brother,
to a sister and the daughter of a mother,
that is a Malignant Narcissist.

It is all in the breeding.
of the perpetual rolling,
from one to the other.
Criticize within,
Yea!

Criticize without.
Bad idea.
The end you will never see.
You will only receive from three,
and it will never be me.

No comments: