Friday, June 10, 2011

Rank And File




What rank do you give file?
Is it high or is it mild?
My mind closes Wild.
I am just a lost child.

Look left, look right, don't fight.
Tell yourself the truth!
Hold it in, let it go.
Which one?

Inside yourself it is all piled up.
Treacherous, nobody believes.
Lost in all the made-up lies?
Siblings Family, not me!

Use your brain to be your guide.
No response to this assembly line?
Poem or written verse,
just plainly spoken, not perverse.

Like a computer, a learned robot.
Testify is not the reason,
it is a lot.

Shaking voice. Fear to live.
Constant path of destruction,
this I must stop.
Say to yourself, Why not?

Years have past.
Time to hear from what was not last.
An IT, a THING, a girl,
a human being, "Hello."

Entry always denied.
Family was tightly tied.
Scapegoat has a final reply,
my turn to be free!
Back-OFF from what you have scoffed.


Never released.
Wild from Birth.
Never caged.
Doesn't rehearse.

Writes to be heard.
Speaks to be seen.
Words that come out,
are really very mean.

Do not turn from this; LEARN!
If all you know,
is stub your toe,
then read and show,
you are clueless to the tragedy,
that lives inside of me.

Pain is my agony,
agony is my joy,
joy is my temper,
temper is my happiness,
and that is the defender of all of this.

No comments: