Monday, June 13, 2011

Resume Upon Request






Crucify me,
make me feel the pain inside.
Drive the nails deep,
I don't care if I survive.
I just want to feel alive.

I've been his slave since the begin.
I feel his whipping words,
they stripped me of my minds eye.
I was blinded in his dungeon,
hear my cry.

One day it was a life style,
the next an experience to be had and filed away in his indifference to my life.
I gave him my trust,
he took all the rest.
Now I am driven by my own appeal to advertise for another guy.

Jealousy pours from this person,
he claims that the safe word was never named.
Stepping forward yesterday to stop my advancement today.
Escape this cage with a Master of the Art,
where? my mind is in despair.

I will serve with grace.
Walk with dignity,
speak with silence,
rest when the wicked rise yet again.

I did it all honestly,
he did it not at all.
He keeps me from answering my call.
He beats me for asking at all.

I want my Master of Disaster,
Where is my lair, my life, my dare?
I cannot find it anywhere.
I can only try and repair.

He approaches yet again,
to tell me I am his friend.
Again his character of life,
shows itself in open strife.

Find me in my open call,
I do not hide from you at all.
Exorcism proof, I am. 
Degree in hand.

Crucify me!
Make me bleed, it is what I need.
Take each memory and erase them all for me.
Be my Master, be not appalled.

Speak the truth,
do not lie.
Tell me that you'll be my guy.
I'm just a girl that rates this way.
Not sick, not ill, just raised to be
your open Till.

Resume upon request.



1 comment:

Moriah Conquering Wind said...

Wow, we must be like twins separated from birth or something .... I could have written this ... don't know if it would have meant the same thing you meant, but there is so much here that is "mine" too, at least, how I'm reading it.