Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rules Of The Cruel


 
The rule is no mercy,
from step-fathers book.
Fourteen years younger than my mother.
a Sado-Masochistic man,
who beats me because he can.

Forced oral sex was a sight I did see.
Was a boy and it was not me.
Opened the door to take one look,
slammed it in anger, rage, it took!
I guessed I would soon be coming of age.
Not if I can help it,
I turned the page.

Six years older than I this boy was,
laughed at me just because,
he put his dick inside my place,
in sneaky nightime lies he raped.
Or is it incest that he did take. 

Mother said, "You dirty little whore in your mind."
Step-father beat me!
said he was kind.
I never did look to see any sign.
I could not confess,
or get any help.
All that was said behind closed doors,
what happens here is for the best.

Split yourself in pysho state,
you boy! you freak!
don't touch me!
I'm dead.
Practiced rape.
Smothering hand,
 of boy I survived,
guilt gets the best of anyones lie.

Anger, Rage that boy did feel,
the day I laughed and said surreal.
Held my breath, that parts real.
Did not die,
not from lack of suffocating tries.

No Mercy.

Jail me in the prison you keep.
Make it real, make it neat.
Horrific sight,
addicted right?
I have your mind in lock-up tonight.

Confusing lies, continued to try.
Welcome to my life,
it's do or die.
I may not survive.
I just turned five.
Happy Birthday to me,
good night.

Born a slave,
shuffled about to anyone's house.
There is no consequence,
play till your hearts desire.
or shout!
More from the baby whore.
I pout!

Beat me till I don't cry!
Fuck me if you're a guy,
I'm was a kid,
I didn't know,
that it was wrong,
till they told me so.
Now I'm dirty, minded, filth,
step-father beat me with is belt.
He loved the moments of the leather strap,
beat the dog, guess you knew that.

I don't think much of the affair,
my mother had with him while he was there.
He was the nanny, hired to take care,
moved right in on all the parental sin.
Spirtual not, religious zealot today.
Believes in exorcisms back in the day.

Sickness was the air to breath, I'm afraid.
Yelling, screaming, pounding fists.
Pulled the hair that I don't need.
don't worry I will never shout,
why bother when my sisters out.
No mercy, no childhood, so they say.
Be strong,
and remember,
the rules of the day.
Cruelty favors the unloved and wronged,
beat me 'til I am strong.
Now I'm ready for sacred spot,
encountered you and you must stop.
Caught in words of this girls verse,
speaking truth, its getting worse.
Graphic nature matches you,
don't forget to say you're due.

Shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god...

I don't know what to say.

I wish these things didn't happen. But wishing that won't make it stop. This happens to so many children and it breaks my heart.

Nightmares for me...for others, it is real.