Saturday, September 3, 2011

"My Crime"


I was born, they turned aside.
I was taught, not love, but lies.
Left to Men of much disguise.
Came in my room while I did lie.

Knew my first Snuff at Two!
Guilt remained and came straight threw!
Beaten 'till I did know you.
Will you know me with my shoes?

Spent most of my time with Dining Rooms,
filled with people, using shrooms.
Dirty feet and ratty hair,
was the Sixties, were you there?

It was awful for the few,
that did master survival too.
Now were told by all of you,
our skills worked well when we were two.

Now, give-up and be the, phew!
That never talk or get rescued.
Doesn't matter what you do.
Go to anyone, they'll tell you.

Get over it!
I don't care.
Let alone want to hear of absolutely anything from there.
Take some meds!
Go away.

Survival Skills?
You're over age.
You could turn, you could be,
I will never forgive all thee.

My crime is heavy,
breaks my will.
I was born and cited, still.
Blow your head off.

Kill yourself!

All the words from Family Stealth.
I'm a leak, I'm a valve, 'till my crime,
I disinvolve.

Say I'm Satan's Spawns relief.
Scream and Yell I'm on my feet.
Running still in quiet peace.
Trying to get out of this, Please?

I don't believe,
just and accident of those that need.
Man and Woman making, Cheese!!
Just a witness of the sign,
that there was a real good time.

How is this my fault?
Why do I slave,
to be liked by Men in graves.
I gave up on what's called mom.
She is always setting bombs.

Honesty, to my delight,
is surviving every night.
Although, my nightmares haunt my sight,
I can preach no delight.

They are Godly,
I'm the Beast.
Named and Numbered to say the least.
What they said since my; Greased!

For every Man and his release.
This is my crime,
I do confess.
Take my life, I can't! Possessed!

Why would I help them out?

Of the guilt?

I might pout.
 Cause a tilt,
 in their lifestyle,
 in their minds.

I won't quit until I find,
Nip and Tuck, left you behind.
Tell me now!
What is the Crime?

No comments: