Monday, October 31, 2011

At least I Can Finally Speak...



Look at what you have done to my head Mom.
She had been so cruel.
Why have a child Mom?
When you wanted an abortion?
You told me you were raped.
Spouting,
"That is the only reason I am even here."

You have shattered my life.
You have broken my body with beatings.
You have taken all you could from me.
Now, look at the picture and know it shows.

I wake to know that life is here.
The Sun will rise and Oceans flow.
The tides that move so very slow.
Moving in and moving out just so I can know.

Life could have been beautiful.

At least I know,
That if all I have is time,
I can say out loud while alone:
Discreetly.

Why am I here when I want to go?

"I thought to myself."

It is not a crime to want to catch a break in life.



Yield Feelings Ahead!!

Top 10 things not to say to someone with Severe P.T.S.D.

10.) You can't be in that much pain.
9.)  Stop being lazy and get a job.
8.)  You just want attention.
7.)  Your illness is caused by stress.
6.)  NO PAIN.........NO GAIN!!
5.)  It's all in your head.
4.)  If you just got out of the house.
3.)  You're so lucky to get to stay in bed all day!
2.)  Just pray harder.
1.)  But; you look: So Good!!

Care Enough to be informed, not a Jerk!