Tuesday, November 1, 2011

By the selection of Death itself, I speak!



Death is a state of being that will deliver to you the birth of remembrance. Enjoying the sight to see your life with the clarity of a singular mind, yours. There is no God at Death Court. There is only the ones that you fear and speak readily of in the Church's today. Although you enjoy saying that Satan, the Devil are one in the same, they are not. Each Demon, each Spirit of the Underworld has their own identity, their own name and therefore their own claim. It is not a simple means to die. It is full of complications and proof must be provided to all that you have to claim that you believe makes you innocent or free from sin. This is not a cake walk by any means. Nor, do you get a free ride into Heaven for the Picnic, serving fried chicken on a checkered table cloth for the rest of eternity. This is just not so.  



All because in my last life, I walked straight up to God and shot him dead for the crappy life he gave me to live.  So, he is dead to me and after being told your possessed your entire life by your Christian Cult Leader Mother and Stepfather I really don't give a rats ass about your Christianity and your fouled belief of reality. I was told so many times that I am 666, The Beast, my youngest son and daughter under the age of 18 now tell others publicly they are the beast, not I. 



All I know is that I am not sorry that I did what I did, at least I fought for myself because to be given such an incredibly horrible existence is not forgive able by a simpleton like me.  And now my daughter wants the BEAST to be Tattooed in Chinese on her side to support her mother in this madness that the Christian Cult Parents I was so blessed with began.



I write so that I can respect the only one that knows better but I want him to understand my pain without prejudice as to why I am not following what I was raised to do.  It is my Mother's Brother, MY Uncle, who will one day discover my blog and rise against his sister.  That is my hidden hope. I want him to know they called me 666 and told me I was possessed with Demons my entire young life.  I never spoke or told anyone for fear of being beaten yet again by my Step-Father, Hugh Meakin.   Because their parents, my Grand parents were Ministers for the ASSEMBLY of God, a real religion, not a made of cult called Christ Bearers Chorale Congregation established down the street from my mothers sole supporter, Jim Jones.  I want my uncle to know I am a good girl, just very confused as to who is correct and who is incorrect after so many years of this type of abuse.  So I finally went against what I was being taught because I felt that taking another's life and destroying it for purposes of financial gain was wrong.

And I know one day he will be able to explain to me why I am alright, just upside down in my belief.  All because I feel I am good and they are evil, I just don't know how to communicate better than I am trying to do everyday since March 14 of 2011.  I am a good girl and my children are better, but still suffering at the  hands of these monsters today.

The question is, "What would you have done at two years old?"

No comments: