Wednesday, October 5, 2011

999 or 666: A Blunt Post is, "A Mirrored Reflection," Sees!


Six, Six, Six and/or Nine, Nine, Nine in reverse!

The rumble of the motor bikes,
it gives this girl some rest.
I would fall fast asleep
upon my shoulder home.

I love the road, it calls the wheels,
that hugs the Biker, right?
The smell of leather, the taste of flare,
a quicker way, do dare!

Peaceful rain, the Ocean clears,
professionals own the road.
So, slip and slide or crashing show,
no worries, I know, no fear.

I go for walks, I bounce around,
I saw the black thing square.
A dirty glare for all of them,
that run me off this road.

I thought the sidewalks safe?

When I tumble, if I go;
before my time or date.
I blame the many, in record:
I'm hated, so I wait.

My heart is good, I gave away
at Three I thought it wise.
My Soul was sold and I did sigh,
my Guide was then so dead.

How do you do the things to who?
If you suffer some.
A worse life, I, am afraid,
I win the race, not tight.

I dashed, I paused, I sat, I sought.
My Mother said "You bought."
With support of church and sort,
possession was my way?

You have been cursed,
so don't rehearse,
666 is your stay.

I didn't know,
that this was so,
get back before I blow.

Now that I am not the beast,
I heard my son say clear!
I'm not confused, just been used,
and Love is on the way.

What to do with all of you,
a number you do need.
For eyes are mirrors, reflect the thought,
it's queer but rather good.
The odd idea came from me,
but Ed said he'd approve.

So if your bad, it writes the Runes,
of 666 in all but doom.
'Cause what I see is true.
A 999 from not behind,
a flip in time to make what's mine,
the 666 I knew.

In the End, what is sin,
is good by know mistake.
So, nature etched inside your eyes
the liberty you seek.

"Freedom"

A Prison holds,
the Bars were sold,
to Death to free his friends.
To say, "Thank you,"
He gave a clue,
that way you'll always no!

A Poetic Seers Deed to thee,
is innocence from below.
Court Closed.

~

It is I, Hi!!