Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Want, the Why and the Where! In pieces.....shattering Souls of Old: Are you lost or found?



I walked a mountain to see a safe,
arranged, thought out, a place to be.
Disaster strikes, warnings nigh,
contagions seem so NEAR!!!?

You watch, I listen, alarms are weak.
When Mother Nature speaks,
I silence all I "Know" to do.

Platinum goes on sale.

Silently I move away,
towards, Falls and banks, I crawl.
Trudging through, I can't explain,
a mouse trap snare, undo!

Continue on, in-spite of talk,
out loud I hear myself.

This all seems endless,
I quit without a rank.

I flip and flop,
to know my shoes,
a tennis player hits?

Upon what's won but lost for you,
Venus closes in.

The anger urges me straight, threw,
an Ice Cream? beautiful girl!

The shock of words, not grateful, heard.
By more than just the....; Phew.

Onward, forward, how 'bout you?

The Clouds make faces too!!

I saw a Fox, a Goose, a bridge
and then I skipped in fear.

God forbid, you speak of Times,
or talk yourself on through.

For do not help,
in night, mid air, you'll hear.

Lost your Will?
Inhibition too?

I cannot sleep,
can You?

My eyes don't shut,
their glued on this, a Gorilla, is it mist?
Striking over, coming ten,
do you know their mend?

I would say, Extinction speaks
so loudly: Deafening.
I will Duck, and, you can Goose,
while we go plant ourselves.
Missed my chair, but I will share,
"Do your parents swell?"

Tears will cry, wept they will.
All about this time.
What's for you? Whipper; Who?
I didn't do these things.

I do walk and sure they talk.
Of girls and boys that drop.
Suicide, a brand new rate, a measure.
No home, no food, no stop.

Evolution knows our way,
the children don't deny.
A choice for you, a way for us.
Remove all that you trust.

For Man is good and I can't scream,
in troubles of the night.
I am told, "Shut your lore!"
In a whistle of this score.

Abandon them that will not win,
nature bands the young.
The Crows are black, the Sparrows small,
like me, like her, I deed.

To Mother Nature, calm and true,
The Moon, he calls a new.
I choose to live, so, I can see
that Spielberg is so too.

Right, not wrong,
but may you see,
like her, I know the speech.

Articulate and language born,
beguile, English speaks.
The Brits maintain, for lack of sewn,
they ship to us tonight.

The strength of Rome, a Satan's Priest,
the Pope he rarely says,
"Don't panic World, we are police of the Spiritual and Unique."

All of Congregants above
relieve, relief your pain.
I see your bleed and dying need,
in this I do believe.

Translation of the bible freaks,
I wonder what they know?
Not so much, I fear, I thought;
The Catholic Priests are HOT!!

In this I must so tenderly agree,
with my new and age old friends.
For Quinn said, "Wait," and Gere says, "Run,"
Hollywood was in the gear.
Doth park this Martin, Steve he is, a trill, a mill;
No game!

For if by Will or movie rights,
the Planet Closers cheer, Hooray!
Then Johno looks for sisters three,
and Lauren says, "I'm here."

Oh Dear, my mom has left for me,
an older one to know.
So, sweet Kathleen and to close Beck,
repair your rivalry.
I sway.

Not for me, I say to you,
my Mother speaks the truth.
But, just in case, Lauren interjects,
again, my best friend on the move.

A Kati here, a Morgan there,
Wenzel neighs retreat.
It's all about the Palace tout,
for ponies and horses, so dear.

It's clear.

The Taj Majal





No comments: