Friday, November 4, 2011

A Four Year Olds Dream!! It was mine, a Cinderella Story for me to hold onto to that I believed to be real!


The life in you is the death I see,
murder, rape molested and beat.
All I know is this is what I have reaped.
I wished so hard for my One to be,
I could not have been more than three.

I held my hands clenched so tight,
thought of you and held onto
"I'll grow-up, he will find me"
The Boy that dreams, I'm here you see.

I held so tightly to myself.
Left alone unless the price,
for my Ass was sold so high.
That's what gave me company at night.

During days I could not compare,
chased and bruised both here and there.
Take my Life?  I could not dare!
There is a boy that is waiting for me out there.

Holding to our mutual being,
I remember first time praying,
"Hold in truth for me, this boy means oh so much to only just me."
By the time we meet you'll know,
I will need a Knight to go.

Conquered all they tried to do,
I was well under the mark of Ten.
As each year grew for me,
I prayed so hard for that boy to see.

He will know, he'll feel me!
I just know that he can tell.
A Twin Soul I'll need to trust his call,
not by name but by song he'll sing.

Music will be the Old and True,
Match my story tune for tune.
He won't scare me, for I'll not know,
his approach will be nice and slow.

I was Four when I wished so hard.
For my match to light my card.
Burn my name and number too,
that way the truth will ring through clean.

No lies, no tricks, no trades they'll make.
Sold to Men by no mistake,
but, I will listen, I may be mute.
My ears will hear for my voice is loot.

Silence will pull, my words will claim,
if its true and not a game for claim.
By then this Boy, a Man by then,
will be what I've needed from the begin.

He will not falter at the thought,
of my family when they say I'm bought.
He'll move with stealth and magic ways,
he won't falter at their gates.

My confidence will never wane,
I just needed to make it past Ten.
After that he'll hear me clear,
and one day soon he'll come without fear.

Pick me up and hold my hand,
take away all that I am.
Put what they have done away,
into the places that people don't pray.

I wait and stay so very still,
for when I was small I knew the thrill,
would be by no mistake a till.
But this boy, my Man won't give or drill,
a hole in me to kill me dead.

All he'll say is Twin Soul made.
"For me, it's her, for her, it's me."
Stand back dear World and know this girl,
the Cinders burn and she must turn,
to me, her man I was a boy,
I felt her plan, I hold her hand.

She will be my wife you see,
for she will be safe with me.
My Life is over without her here,
for I am that One, she dreamt of me. 

No comments: