Friday, November 4, 2011

My Man, I do not know, it's true.



The pace of destructive means,
flowing freely from Family Genes.
So, easily mistaken for what to be,
the future Horrors of all of thee.

While you close your eyes to see,
the Nightmares that haunt my being.
You will bring upon yourself a curse,
darker, deeper than even Hell could loose.

Your interest in such superficial; SEES!
Your lack of care or want to need a guide down there.
A Muse to lead for you into,
the Light-less Manor of Lords that do.

Spooking, rules from Olds and Fools.
Round-up the end of all your tools,
No, King James Version of the Bible will rule,
for in Revelations, Satan's defense:
He rules, down upon your very brains.

Soul-less, Heart-felt hatred of,
nothing more that lack-of-love.
I've been taught since DEATH began,
to take my life, I did not begin.

Stare because I still do,
a lifeless body, myself it's due.
Recognize the breath I held,
there was no air that moved in there.

WHY? or WHAT?
Had I done to dare,
such a sight that haunts me each and every night.
Not one sunset does bring relief,
when your memory rings this reap.

No comments: