Monday, April 16, 2012

Assisting A find



Adoring what?
A question for whom?
No calls, never answer,
a voice not heard.
You will miss, not.

A heart beat: No sound.
A rhythm not felt.
Walking into a set-up?
Forward facing recommended.

Life, Death, Existence?
Which one frowns upon a self-made being?
Reading Mans words fills the voids.
Writing ones thoughts, is it a sin?

Dependent upon the stimuli?
Everyday a vixen.
Abhor?
No better... No worse.

The ready pace,
neck in neck,
down to the wire we go.
It's by a nose.

A winner?
I loose.... once again
I do not fraught at such a task,
better lucky than good any day!

To not win.
I ponder nothing in this turn,
a rival is gained.
A site upon what could change.

Look upon my Sunrise, not my Sunset.
You are a Founding Sire.
A friend found, a target sought,
no loss in a photo finish.

I gain the sight of so much more
by proposing a HALT, not charge.
An Equine term to salivate
for a clever is a bit.
My poll is soft, I foam.

Could the stance of a rider be such?
To mount a horse astride myself,
not for the faint of heart.
For that is not a Lady's call;
Side Saddle is what I do recall.

Sexual thought bounds this tact,
the bending of the novel approach.
I dare not!
Please, re-coach!!

The stars I see in wonder-dust
 I plea to the dream of never.
I enter the room: Ride me.
Kindly I listen to hear.

I Implore for more?
A term to serve,
a prospective job to look forward too.
I yearn for tomorrow and yet I am still in this day.

No comments: