Monday, April 16, 2012

A Title To Pain



As I sink into this divide,
the darkness of the pitch on this night's display.
The mystery of what may seem sleek:
to shun the difference between.

Left & Right
is to know death from life.

Cover your eyes before you see,
the discomfort of my soul.
It aches while not at home
in another lies the store.

Clinging not to what may be,
I cannot even tell.
What for?
The win of the Immortal!

Fighting what is not ever known.
The pain within each one,
personal and held discreetly,
I plead!!

Know the distance of your cry.
It screams the delight of only time,
ticking across this Riddler's path,
I'll never need:  I'm blind.

Scorching heat has passed along
the smear of the Midnight Hour.
As in long ago, the ghosts of low declare:
Creeping steadily in, so slow, I tow.

The deepening of the blue sea
likens itself to me.
Kindly, I respect its wonder,
illusion and the grandeur.

To ripen in the years it takes
to comfort an Old Soul.
He glances upon the she.
Bringing title's to all of Thee.

No comments: