Friday, April 20, 2012

The Secret of the Hidden Booth



European Men do say, so I've heard,
"B.D.S.M. is a Choice!"
Only in the conservative mind
does a 'Being' find this a joke.

Silent practice of what this is all about,
an act of Life long interest.
One does not happen upon,
it's birthed inside of us.

I witness not to what I can't,
I know that most condemn this Art.
My interest in my childhood facts
is nothing more than good.

A life like mine,
I know it's rare,
I've seen so much more, it's true.
Most of you, the general view,
is get away, please shew.

Why must people point at what
they never could comprehend or even have understood.
Just turn your head, hold up your hand,
state your view of lust.

Instead, you sneak and look upon the Internet to see.
Your interest peaked by what is neat,
the fear in you will drive you too!

You'll ask.
What am I missing?
What could this be?
Behind this iron curtain for me?
All in secrecy.

It's Red in fact,
if memory serves this person who writes/declares on here.
It's meant to hold the cowards back, 
a heavy drape of truth.

Separating you from the view of the Lurid Fair of two.

Dungeons go deeper still,
down stairs, 'round bends and turns.
The excitement of such a steep decline
into the heart of must: Trust!

A pit of the vocal kind of sight,
I dare to go this path once more,
stop me not! from this I go,
it's you who does resist the pull.

This flavor of what can't be dreamt,
upon my mind does rest this tempt,
of journeying to this place.

Going there, is not a dare,
I stare at you and think,
"Why must you always blink?"
The Dungeons serve Eclairs.

Nerves of steel are not so real,
anticipation rings!!
My mind does reel, with the film,
I saw in places of.....

A Nightmare? "No"
This is so true, if not fact for fact.
An honest stay back in the day,
of the Sixties, this is so.

Lasting longer than one day,
dependent on your vice.
Sometimes it seemed a little rough,
you would say it was not nice.

What is this that you do protest?
They're memories to Me.
To see inside my Minds Eye,
would cause you envy and you may cry,
but, what I say is true, 'cause why bother to lie.

All for the sake of the hidden booth!!