Thursday, April 19, 2012

The turn of Innocence. A Star? A Circle? An interest in the Dark...



Where are the places that I've been?
In my youth I saw.
Where are these places stuck in my mind?
Where are you hiding?
In all time?

You spoke the Incantations of the Dark,
my eyes, wide open!
Trained in the protection of hearts and souls,
I did not protest as we went below.

The room began to distant itself,
I was merely a child in your midst,
a gentle persistent move from where?
I often ask myself.

The deepest and darkest beings appeared,
speaking in archaic verse.
I heard them clearly,
I understood, did you know of this?

Sit quiet, I heard in a whisper,
so near to me, this tone of he,
speaking on his own. 
Men in robes with hoods or cloaks guarded this realm around.
Swaying to the tune of found,
gave weight to the levity.

Demanding those to produce themselves,
I shook in fear.
I witnessed this frightful scene.

My youthful innocence protected me
 from the curse of such an act.

Not once, not twice was I brought to be.
More times than I could count.

My nights were filled with these strange times,
"a child of the guild" I was;
Where did you all so go?

Now that I am adult,
in venue I do act.
I wonder and I miss these days
 to know the truth of this: I yearn, please don't resist.

Will you guide my way?

The Beings that spoke were Red to me,
I see them in my mind.
My inner eye recorded such,
my ears did hear the words you lust.

Does this practice,
of the Dark Arts,
exist upon this Earth?

Active after each account,
 I know the members were.
They spoke of times that I saw,
the sexual prowess it did ignite
 bewilderment, madness and what seemed like fright.

The strangeness of all the night,
 never mentioned, it seemed so tight.

The Men were filled with motive,
to do more of what they'd done.
This thirst filled each and everyone,
the quench of which did run.

Does this tale of what was then,
interest you today.
Do the dungeons and lairs persist in silent prayer?
Do they want to play?

Or, is this type of privileged act,
held in silent accord? 

 Is it in the safety of the mansions and the more.

Does night fall here,
while the Sun rises where the men are kept at bay?

Dangerously I live with this,
I seemed to have gone astray.
Trained without regard to where I might reside in life.
I hid myself and held my tongue
until this very day.

I'm old enough to finally see,
the curious part inside of me
 desires the answer for..

There are these videos I see
 reminding me of times
when I was young and scared.

To fetch me now,
would be just how,
to know my actual means.
Silently I do report, I go about the way.

It is the year to expose
 "The Secret of the Hidden Booth"

Play me

No comments: