Sunday, June 10, 2012

Drone Warfare



Angered I am:
By the words of man.
Lack of Belief in what has been,
it is unnatural and not deserved.

My simplicity, my life,
has made death look attractive.
I look forward to the move.

Especially since I still rage 'bout
missing my ride out of here
 the first time my life was taken from me
in the basement of 815.

Now, everyone run!!
Assume what is wrong.
This is not what you would presume,
it is just relief of my mind.

I know where Life begins 
and I do not believe that it is here.
What you do here is deathly to me.

So easily you believe in those
"Near Death Experiences"
People who say with pride,
"Go into the light!"

Yet, they are here and not there.

Interestingly, they were not near death,
they were dead; 
Twenty to thirty minutes some claim.

For breath and a beat of any pumping organ was lost.

Pronounced dead at the scene,
so proudly they repeat this, live to the World,
on any Talk Show, by the way.

These N.D.E. persons, have you heard their advice?
It begins and when?
You go into the LIGHT!!  RIGHT !!

I have a question? Is that O.K.?
" Know "
Why are you still here if it is so or "was so" great?

Their words roll into circles with no place to go!
For if it was so, would not Peace rule the roll?

Walk into the Light!
Follow, (Oops), take the hand of a relative.
"They come for you."

A glorious, a godly, a truly
Spiritual experience.
Fear is gone, warmth is there:
The claims are International.

I have a second question?
"Why did you return if such Nirvana had been earned?"

I say, "You lie."
I say, "You are afraid."
I say, "You're sinners and you were called out. You ran away."
or for the layman sake:

I say,
"You jumped back in yourself, body that is."

Why?
Because!

No one came for me when I went through,
when I was snuffed at Two.

I saw no light,
a void, it's true.

 Sepia came too.

Thank God for those small favors though,
for what ended up coming to comfort my being,
would have been horrifying to me in full view.

If there had been some bright light
to show me comfort 'fore I know I'm dead,
would have only brought horror,
for the sight thereof is not adored.

I feel bad today, that I even speak this way.
Their kindness when I was away,
out shines each and every one of you and you say,

"Demons are not the way!"
Evil is condemned, but at least they keep it real.

To tremble with what I know,
I believe is normal behavior.

To sit solidly and utter the things you do,
it terrifies My Life.

I have seen movies of late,
by total happenstance.
Films describes better in full screen for "Real,"
with humor and perversity as a funny deal.

The reality and the levels of the Deathly Realms,
in and inasmuch precision as they show,
it peeks my interest, 'cause "I know."

I'm not the only one that has been.
"I'm dumbfounded once again."

 Not with Fear.
Rather;
Elation fills my void of impossibilities to what I know to be.

"For the impossible is just the possible waiting to happen."
an original quote, by me, for me.

For I am unique,
a Genius Savant,
it's neat!

Do you see?

Look them up independently.
And you might be a human being.

OR

 You may be a drone.  A non-existent thing.
Accusing everything for your troubles,
pointing the finger and being menacing.

At least that is what I see.
And it is so frustrating,
 just to even try to be.


Near Death Experiences are flashbacks to me!

No comments: