Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Blank Stare At No Repair



A Body; Is what I am!
Captured mine.

I stare,
not far from where I lie.
I stare.

Why?

Not moving; yet I am?
Oh, it is I, not Me.

Blank

Am I void of Life?
Listless, I am so little, so small.

I stare.

Why?

Suffocating that night,
oh yea, that's right.

Why?

I stare.

Never thought upon 'til late.
Horror counters my mind,
screaming now: Yet, I hear nothing!!

I stare.

My understanding is,
I don't understand.
Period

Leave it.....I stare

Why?

Cruelty repeated.
A plastic bag that was snapped just behind my head: DREAD.
I'm dead.

A Best Friend said, 
"Didn't know."

Since then, the Nightmares, Day-mares,
my eyes open or my eyes shut,
I am haunted by his disrespect to my truth.

No repent;
He just said,
"Oh, guess it's REAL though."

Why declare, 
"I want to help!"
When torture is what you get?

Sadism rules "He."

Curiosity to see if said Stories & Tales
of my Life were indeed actuality.

Further strife when I was ignited in fright.

Nasty reply to such trust
what to say?

Why?

A purposeful attack of the moral-less being,
is a conscience War for the betterment of that Sadistic thing.

Why?

Deniability on an untrained mind is an open venue
to the destruction of another kind.

Repetitious in it's nature,
demanding sanity as a "Rule of Thumb:"
Is a way to be sure that the inmates will most certainly come.

Arriving in droves,
as they always do.
Supporting one another with a weird type due.

Which represents more lies to all of you?
Looker on'ers or independent loners who....!

What do you call yourselves?
Ones that live off others pain and/or agony...
Poisoning with mindful thought,
stolen prescriptions every night.

Should one actually say?
When put into such a way,
that you scream in literal voice all of the way.

"Help me, I am making a choice!"

Uttering such words of claim,
this is not recommended.

RUN__________________________________________!!!!

I asked?
"Do you hold purposeful tabs or memory banks on my accounts?

"no"

But, it was the lack of reply,
the ease of silent rivalry.
This spoke with such clear and concise consistency.

It was the,

"I didn't knows"

the

"I don't remembers"

The enjoyment of him listening to my questioning,
this is how he did me in.

It was the answers with truth
that I heard which made this uncouth.

Spoken softly, I could barely hear him say,
"Yes! And I am an addict of you; I am!"








No comments: