Thursday, June 7, 2012

Illumination



Curling into a ball of what I had hoped would not be seen,
these Red Beings appeared.

As the men had already encircled me,
my height of fright lept out of sight
as the anticipation of the unseen rose.

Chanting, is what would be assumed.
But, Men spoke words of Wise.

Enraged were the Ones they called,
for, I was "Three Feet Tall." Not She.

Begging, Pleading, lost in Dine:
I spoke no language known.
For tears and shaking and screaming howls,
are Universally known!

I look back upon that day,
and miss these days of quake.
Should it be so, then we will be close again,
for I seem so broke.

In spirit of Mind, "I know."

I need for them to be for Me.
"Loki ! Please don't choke !!"
I speak, "I miss the comfort of..."

The not yelling, not hitting, not lying
this had No Rule.

It was not known,
for Innocence seemed new.

Lovingly, they turned from me
held their links with strength.
Separated out the sickening beings,
and welded the rest with stealth.

Onward, Forward was the War;
A "Battle Cry" not known.

Invasion of such depths of Souls
vanquished all, but Men!

Repeated for the sake of sight.
Go gingerly; There are screams down there.
To sneak into or upon such Lairs,
makes Dens look especially cool.

Old, Archaic it seems.

Ancient Souls?
Planets of Gold?
Platinum a Degree?

It is the heat upon such "Rocks"
that lends what misses me.

To throw beyond your Earthly home
deliverance of knowledge square: Says;

 "No Oracle."
"No Sage."
 "No Genius exists."
 "Because you say, "Not fair?"."

Heard you clearly each time you held;
so hard, such bitter thoughts.

Redemption comes; It won't rebel!!
It even sits the fence.

It will not repent, Lucifer sent.

However, difference will rear itself.
No matter to your thought.
Practice on, this creature of,
and darkness you will spot.

Not Yesteryear or Yesterday or in Tomorrows terrible news.

KNOW!

This will simply be a mirrored reflection
of all that you have done.

And now I say,
 "Good Day, to each and every one of You."



No comments: