Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Formalities For The Sake Of..........Proper Manners: The British Public School Rule



To imagine change is to know "Truth."
In  the clarity of what this is,
I ponder my life.

To look into the future, of ones most recent past;

"Is a Riddle!"

I guess, it would be better explained,
by saying,

"This is a way, to change my own "Stars."

Love is bound,
by each and every single person whom has tied
a loop around a frown,
all so that a smile, cannot come 'round.

Another Hero Dies,
not "I."

To reprehend, "Know" sin.
I have noticed that it is a way to know where you have been.

The silence of another human being,
the guilt of their just seeing and not saying:
Shows on their every cell,
jailing what is not so well.

Aging, is by no mistake, "A tell."

Deeper into what I know will be,
I dismiss myself with personal glee.

To discount the notion of;
An Idea, A Theory, or Actual find,
is not just ignorance
but, proves you are "BLIND."

No inquiry?  No Quest?
The, "I know best!"
A type of person, who is a fool.

I ready for what you'll do.

But, it is said,
"Fools Rush In."

I guess, it's much like a Sin.

Never assume.
Do not practice what you cannot preach.

Advice to what I see,
"A leach,"
it is not Me.

For, neither, Experience, Education,
nor, "What you have heard,"
could balance such Ill-Report.

You are a bump.

Friendship should be so much more!!

That dismissal of such a thing,
(friendship)
should not include, 
ignoring or pretending not to be.

Shoving, taking, turning from.
It is as if you believe I am dumb.

To be graceful, to not be the same.
Knowing that I have been trained.

I'm not perfect,
I do hold my own reframe. 

Anger, enhances, my every day!!

Saying Farewell, amongst such pain,
is done instead of turning from:

This I do, for I due know,
better than, to just not show. 

"What to do?"

I face the one, who has no class,
manners forgotten or never last.
Apologize and set a banner.

Done, "Eye to Eye,"
it keeps it dry.
The British way!

I often sigh.

Teaches difference, shows the truth.
And last, but not least, will state your feat;

I don't lie!! 

Why?

Just 'cause.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post.
Also visit my web site ; what is a mental disorder