Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Hear What Is Said. I Know I'm Not Dead. The Pain! The Agony! Reminding Me Of My Destiny



I dream of days without memory,
with the warmth of no enemy.
Where time marks my inner me,
and relieves me of all I see from thee.

Answering in perfection;
Pass the Key to Eternity.
The way that makes a life to be,
I am at the end of learning: READ!

Onward, forward, goes my march.
Until such time I'm off or in charge.
And, fall I do, so very often, I knew.
It is what happens when your due.

Inasmuch as I can know.
It is to much, and, it starts to show.
"EVIL" shout behind my back,
to anyone that will listen to that.

I begin to become, broken-up some.
Dis-heartened to say the least,
I guess that without a soul,
I must stick out and look not whole.

Only a Girl, when it was sold.
A lifetime spent with this very big hole.
Obvious and often void
of emotion, I'm not a toy.

Gossip of such terrible things,
rumors become whats happening.
I go a way, on my own,
it is to say; A personal zone.

Leave be what is, 
I do not fit
into Society's ordered writ.

I am aware, I was called, "It."
The Spawn of Satan,
they did insist.

Each day, each moment,
I would not kneel.
they beat me to teach me.

"I will not repeal."

Should I be the Beast you see.
And my number matches me.
Then 666 will be surreal
and I offer you no deal. 

Looking towards the one to seal,
all of this inside of REAL.

I dream of days without memory,
with warmth to know no enemy.
The love will come from with-inside of me,
then you'll know I'm deep in need.

Without such things, I'm public foe.

No comments: