Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Thought of Regard




Rhythm to the falling rain.
Drop! Rise! Drop, Drop!!

As you begin to come,
to a way of thought,
then know...B.D.S.M. is..

Tightly knit.
I'm in.

Catch the Rafter in Mist.
The sweat of the heat inside my mind:
Dignified.

Respond!?!



A Hip, Rock, Tilt, to sway.
Taught to Lull.

I bind myself to bold,
to grow in body of Roll.

Adhere yourself to the stride of measure.
In sense,
count to Five:  Dimensional Plot!

Ad-lib!!

A Zen-full State,
to tilt the skew on you.

I take too.

Deep in the divide, 
I Mind.

Precious are the ways of few,
whom wish to ............ You.

In Age I spy.
I found The Begin.

Rail me to the Joker's Wild?

A Test not of a Child.
Play Hard?

The caliber of game,
will "Set the Scene."

I will be the piece,
Granite Past;
I employ.

In Rest, See no Eternity
Immortal flow.

Knot for Team?

For there is no "I" in..,
nor me:

Just Meet



No comments: