Thursday, August 23, 2012

To Be Singled Out To Join In A Union Of...



... the power of Two,
overcomes Everyone.

Stand-Off!!
Know your lost and without cause.

Inhabit your width of depth
 with no more than
 the emptiness 
that you have crept into my life with.

Solidly out.
I shout.

In only a singular understanding of self,
look into the reflection of what you shall think upon.

A Mirror?
Vanity.
Reflection Sours upon sight.

The curdling of rancid thought,
delivers Narcissist tonight.

And in such an entry, I say,
"Break the mirror, not the person."

Nightmares infect my every night.
The speech of such, wakes me:  Abrupt.
Caught in the middle of both,
I battle.

Speaking for right,
fighting all night.
Rest is a fit-full stage of;

I'm Up!!

Grateful for everything.
It is in the grandeur of the every moment that we find our reframe.
To simply know and to accept,
it's just the way it goes.

~

Sadly spoken.