Monday, August 13, 2012

A World Of Motion


"Never wonder!!"
Always find the evidence that seeds the thought of what may be real depravity and you shall find the depraved kind.


The countless rhythm of "Riddling" 
makes Men what may be biting harder upon the
"Rings of Time."

For in this they're not bitter.

Viewing from a distance,
foulness and disdain,
it's not a comfort for myself,
so I must reframe.

A Difference!!

Seeing with the clarity of,
"The Blue"
I'm at a loss, it's such a cost,
and destruction is so MUCH!!

Clueless to beginnings.

To see the "I" in me,
releases ease of what I need,
I'm grateful for their relief, it's powering.

Searching for a secret?
The Key inside of Me?
it's well hidden and beneath
the "Men of B & D."

For the video above is only,
"S and M"
with no variable of how to end.

Neatly tucked away,
it is no place to play.
A Girl, I know; What is true,
the road, the path, the way.

In sleep "I" work the Horrors.
The Dreams are Nightmares working.
In-between, I see the MEAN,
and "CRUELTY" becomes UNSEEN!! 

"Hello"
to those that listen!
To a pen that drops inside a pad of paper,
where Ink doth dry your Name.

In Red I see thyself away,
and "Not to tell,"
upon?
OUCH, fright.

I just might,
become a search, what may?

Beneath the "Depth of Chill"
Runs the "Spine of Knew."
Slip & Slide, whilst inside,
damage what you will.

The Price of this is "High"
To get out you must,
"BYE!"
A Channel of the unknown kind...

"YouTube"

it comes without a dime,
for shame. 

Written before the time,
~ on ~
7/11/2012

No comments: