Monday, August 13, 2012

Mistakes Are Not Random When Precision is Accurately Measured


What does a Mind desire that a thought begins to Wonder?
Actual verses of the Strength of  "I"
can possibly be in reverse.

Throw into gear,
a shifting: Queer?
Or, do you silent yourself to "NO!!"

A Cross will bare,
the nails spared,
to hammer into me.

One shot Do; 3 will screw?
What is due right now?

Sexual Surrender is bondage though,
so, be ware, not near.
The closer to,
Complex or Fear?
Will be what begins the Steer!

Chains and Gangs of 
"Men of Lear"
Will be how mean will go.

Deep into the depths of Lairs,
darken the dungeon.....

"Of Where?"

Show Me the Whips!
Get me into & I will Tip,
off the ones that need to know
should you foul or sour this show.

The "Cowardliness of All" 
who came through my low.
For you ran and you have Being,
leaving me in the in-between.

No comments: