Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quest Of Past, Traveling Quietly and Getting Lost While "Out & About" ~ Dangerously Clear



Beyond that which you can reach,
is terror and not relief.
In Darkness, you will find "No" light,
a flame blows gently, burns!

Flickering in spite of mood,
I wreck to know no end.

Prevail

Topping you will be what bows,
and, Staffs the arrows point.

Sharpening the platinum edge,
with a gavel on a needed day,
rips apart as Switches start:

Electricity runs WILD

Earth accepts what is not,
rejecting all that's Loth!
 A Life that's made of war,
is difficult to store.

I cannot sleep!!
I fight old dreams,
that haunt me all the night.

I scream to do,
to those that did,
to me, it's frightful and so deep.

Painfully, I speak with ease,
for should I not take time.
Then I'll begin to be so sick
from all the thoughts of way back then.

I will wait, to pass the gate,
of what will prove to test.
The Times that will be best,
to actually express how lost I really get!

Would you like to bet?

The more I listen,
the more I here,
the stories make it fairly clear,
I lived a life in Fear!!

~~

Just an F.Y.I.

I personally do not believe in Suicide.  I worry about the confusion that would set-in to your minds thought as you were to go from here to there.  In addition, I worry that I would never be able to accomplish such a dramatic feat and therefore be stuck in a body that was not only mentally mangled, but physically as well. At least as a living being I can hope that I am able to search through my own imagination to find the answers before my transition to a place that may or may not be conducive to taking such an inventory on oneself.   Who knows really knows?
 I just cannot imagine such a grim thought or even the very idea of doing such a thing to myself, although my family has made it very clear throughout the years that they would like me to, all for the sake of saving face, so I'm told.  
Maybe they can take this as a final thought on the subject.  I don't believe but obviously you do.  

No comments: