Sunday, August 12, 2012

Septet


Preventing from "The Order,"
 should not be an agenda of,
that which cannot process or conceive.

Regardless of loss of direction,
one should be free to see,
according to me,
I've lost myself again!!

Oh Well, I press on
in the things of such a Quarter
is more than an Order, it's curiosity.

There are persons and places that perform,
or may "Call Fact" as just that, facts.

For purpose of what was or is,
I travel,
 it is as simple as all that.

Question ways not understood?,
you will be called upon to hood.

To explain your interest in,
that which you've said has been.

Gone!

Deny this FACT!!,
be put on the rack.

Your interest is to much,
"How do you get back?" 

So now that we are on this page,
shall we dance and shall we square?

Up to do a Jig?

Surely you'll ask, 
"Which one! Wear?"

I must say,
"Back in the day,"
when I was taught by Men.

The Master said,
"Thy will be done?"
I spoke.....
"No Sir, I'm just One."

A laughter broke,
the silent yoke,
that bound me inside myself.

Resounding felt so good!

Brought up in S & M,
the practice carried on while at home.

My mother churched,
the fellowship grew strong.

This play "At Will" game of death,
possessed such a giant threat.

 My Life...................
well,
 I pushed on.

So many times,
 more than I could count,
my sibling took me down.

Held my nose, pinched so tight,
covered my mouth and bound.

Psychotic eyes,
 I did see,
 bearing down upon my crown.

For what I was true,
he wanted me dead at Two.

You can't forget what you've seen!

Repetitious, it had begun,
give a person a day or so,
you'll begin to see them move.

It shall be in such a way
you'll stop and you'll give weigh.

Did I dream? Or, Was that thing?
upon me in the night?

Do not ask or your the ass,
they'll beat you to today.

It took three days in complete,
to work the scene straight through.

For sibling two, my brother who,
fucked me between the sheets.

The guilt would hit;
and, guilt would due,
what happens with such things.

It is so strong, it is so wrong,
and settles on the shoulders of.......the boy that did the deed.

......causing..........unsettling thoughts, duh....
of what?
  
Well, here goes the song.

The trap would snap,
the snare was set,
and sadly I'd walk-in.

The same old thing,
kept happening,
smothering took so long.

Learning how to breath so slow,
took practice, I must be strong.

For even now, I do kowtow,
a Texas Phrase I learned.

To get me through somehow. 

I breathed so slow,
lowered my whole,
to pump less of my being.

I learned to be,
dead you see,
all before he's done.

Upon completion of this throng;
he walked the same old way;
to the basement door he went,
as I rest upon cement.

At 815 Balboa this went on for years;
 I felt so spent.

Years rolled on regardless.

The Congregation stood.

Support of such revolt,
was never understood.

Exorcisms came and went.
Demons, "Doth thou Pray?"

I often wondered, 
"What's the day?"
"When do I go?"
then went.

To look upon these days of Grey,
it's Sepia I seek........
the truth is boundless still!!

My Soul was sold,
the dead skin layed,
and blood did sign "The Plague."

No comments: