Monday, November 12, 2012

The Temple of Set



The pain within my being is what shall free me from this World.
You deny that which is only a bastard Soul,
sold to the Mother for Immortality of Old.

Do as you please and know that I am empty of your pleasure.
You have produced idiocy as your measure,
in this I enjoy only the fact that your denial increases my ability to know.

As you rob me of my children,
you take away what is not yours to secure.
Know that with my Father as Satan Himself,
you shall procure your own end,
for in this thought you shall be without doubt,

'We' All Die Eventually!!

 The purchase of my Soul,
sealed its Fate upon the Skin of a Human Being.
my eldest sister held my Heart because of this action,
a formal deed.

Return to me what is deservedly mine,
and I shall find only your preserved words for our Mothers DEATH wish. 

My eldest sister wishes for our mother to be melted from within,
it is known as spontaneous combustion and looked upon as a sin of what has been.

My eldest sister wishes for our mother a death I cannot, will not, be a part of,
in thought, in action or in sought.

My eldest sister is an abomination to me.

For you wish our Mother to be cursed and yet,
you know nothing of her Countenance.

And for that simple error,
I out your Terror upon her life.

What happened to me,
did not happen to you,
and you are nothing more than the accident that created this chore.

A Shotgun Wedding at best.

My Haunts do not serve your Port,
they torture MINE.

You are reprehensible,
and behind the facts of what is the Truth,
you are Uncouth!

No comments: