Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Deed Called Life?



Only in 'The Site,'
on my mind,
I See,
what may have been,
related to Me!

A War,
a Decree,
an awful end,
to an Ancient Life!

An Orphan of Such-A-War,
compelled to bare,
I know of what's now done.

To watch as Swords are Spears thrown,
Killing All I know to Be!

I'm Told; 

Go!!

'Hide amongst the Old Devise,
a Tree is Planted for Your Life.

Be of No-Dismay,
Live-To-Tell,
a Tale of Whoa!

Be of what We-Seethe,
not free; Too trust.'

I Face,
"A Singular-Destiny? I Cry! Why Me?"

Stated-In,

..the bloodied fields of Past Memories,

'look to See,
what will not traverse:
Join and in this, Tell, You are no mistake.

KNOW!!

Remembrance-Shall-Guide.'

Turning to Duty,
I began the walk of,
Ordered-Law.

All Dead

Cut-by-Fire,
I miss so much,
what must have loved me.

To Press-Upon,
my life,
Survival-of Such,
as if to Hug-Me,
with the Arms I no longer feel.

What Evidence is there,
in these Memories-of Horror?

There is no faith,
in this World,
I'm Placed.

Forced into Silence,
an empty existence,
for I do hold to,
 a genetic view.

Relieved

Repressed Memories,
are not forgotten times,
for Cause shall Raise in the Inherited,
a Rite-to-Save.

Search a concrete night,
a place entombed to be,
"The Rings of Gold"
that fired-me!

I Pine my Loss,
felt for gain,
I find only sane to say:

A Stated-Life,
Witnessed Death,
A War of All in a Total Fall!

What good are these Memories?
What is it that they say?

Encompassed point,
North, South, East, West?

A needle spins,
in this Universal Play

No comments: