Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Hurt I Hear Topples Me



People speak,
varied moments,
makes me think,
a thought I've known.

To be used,
taken advantage of,
this I know,
gone-on so long.

To be alone,
distance humans,
so not to feel,
the pain so near,
I cry to veer.

Most of life,
silent strife,
have an idea,
leave me be.

I am certain,
wrongs I know,
work on-Self,
a quiet tone row.

Happiness,
I wish for All,
some of us,
just don't know.

Decision Making,
to leave too go,
bury self,
to be alone.

Strength in isolate,
no more words,
where times are fraught,
with what I'm not.

To be of value,
not just cursed,
I say with general understood.

Stay your Way,
I am marred.

May Life deliver all you want,
find your path,
walk your course.

Traverse your Challenge,
to give you stand,
to see the sights,
and know the fight.

I have a few wishes too,
but today I'm in this place,
I'm not sad my Lot is clear,
but I hope or ask exact,
please stay back,
I'm not your mat.

Sometimes I miss what was near,
but reality delivered clear,
what you believe is why I veer.

Onward, Forward, Continue, March,
find yourself,
leave me out.

Years of Silence,
took it's Toll,
the Price was High,
the cost of stole.

I accept what has happened,
what's been done releases run,
no need to judge or lie in pry,
the hurt does show in my eyes.

So, please stay back,
go away,
what you say,
I hear,
a Play.

The script so written,
it seems you're smitten,
to deliver more pain,
in just one sitting.

Enough of Hate,
too tired for Sake,
I want for nothing,
I just plain state.

In my Mind,
I abandon time,
to find my home,
a restful zone.

No fingers pointing,
that I don't know,
I was dead,
the demons sound,
to hold my head.

I miss what kept me so safe,
stay at Bay it is too late,
I'm out & about,
I travel plough.

For what gave me reason to say,
was full of might on a given day,
know judgement,
no light,
in the darkness I felt no fright,
these were the Scenes I hold to right.

One moment, One day,
I'll go to place,
do what's best,
I need a rest.

So laugh out loud,
I know you do,
my Twin-Soul may do it too.

I hang-on to let-go,
I'll Ascend,
this I Know!!

You've sold my Soul,
my Heart gave way,
the curse I am,
a knotted plan.

As you've said,
different sted,
still speak truth,
a natural root,
said in plain as I am Vein,
I should pay her, 
just to train.

Albeit a Horse,
who needed attention,
I made no mention in intention,
but to blatantly turn to say,
what is right now seems trite.

Told I'm gifting by helping out,
I'm just tired and know the Flout.

It plays the song,
the music is out,
the Violin,
the Strings so Shout!!

It's time to walk away know doubt,
I'm being used again to route,
a building of a business proud,
as All should know,
I have to go,
because I feel the slaving shows.

Know Blame








No comments: