Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Play is Cast and The Call is Fall



As You censure whom shall be,
importance runs in all I see,
but you trade Life four life,
it still adds to more than Five.

'Cause Nero makes Six,
Mouse is Seven,
and I can't count,
what I can't breed.

Ready or NOT!!,
Nero knows best and the cat saves face,
so tell me,
"Do you want to Race!!"

Never can I move,
without my feline friend,
for now Scout has spied us out,
another outside cat,
with such a wild side!!

Like Me

I let Mouse out,
Nero barked,
Scout ran-Up a Tree,
hissed and then,
jumped to freedom of the chase Mouse had him in.

A Relative State

So as the World, 
does decide,
the Glaciers hot inside,
and the desert sounds so fine.

All in thought or because,
the Salmon run at Anytime,
regardless of Their blind,
explosions show the Vine.

Yea-Men

A Tall Story,
or a fishy approach to state,
that the Coach,
is a cloak of mystery,
enhanced by an incredible romance,
interesting.

No comments: