Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Thunder Of Adore




To run with the distant pace,
I halt myself to mount-up,
and whilst I ride,
I feel the power rising between my legs,
DYNAMITE!!

Galloping along in my third-eye ray,
the pressure of,
makes ready a play!!

To spread the script,
with well-equipped,
my Mind screams delightfully,
in  simply remanding,
again..again..and again..,
it is another begin!!

Explosive follows,
the tides of the waves flow,
to rise in a steady row,
One! Two! Three..
a countless timing of the reaction to,
One man,
and the sight that sounds "A Call To Arms!!"

In air of flight,
I breathe His order,
his......makes....a......way,
to express a trousered day!!

Suit-up my Friend,
the 'Tie' of which,
shall not bind,
but wrap your neck in ecstasy!!

Wringing hands,
the sweat of,
the belt you wear,
becomes the leather of all I see.

Cuff only the wrists of,
that which you can hold,
the key is the beat of the deed!!

No comments: