Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Told Her ~ by Mental Sins

I Told Her


by Mental Sins
October 25, 2013 at 8:41am


~

I told her
It was alright to be vulnerable
I told her the sky cry’s too, sometime
Cleansing itself of its heaviness
So it could be
Blue oceans beautiful

I told her
I loved her like the vastness
Of the universe
Handed her a seashell
And said
"The whole of it is in there, listen"

I told her
Life is about as random as these three little words,
"Let’s there be" or "I love you"
Yes, life is that simple
Because we were predestined

I told her
Her smile would be a reason
For me to wrestle angels
Broken hipped cripple
Just for her to see herself
As I do... quiet morning exuberance

I told her
The experience of love is not always
Nestled in a unguarded smile
That love would never wait, or abandoned her
Only flawed humans do that
Only flawed humans do that

I told her the sky also cry’s
Because it must cleanse itself
Of its heaviness
So it could once again be
Blue ocean beautiful, and
It’s alright for her to be vulnerable

So, I told her


*Mentalsins*

~

Courtesy of;