Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Blurred Affect



As in the 'Theme' of any 'Good' life,
review!!

A 'Band' of a 'Million' Men,
cannot stop my been!!

The strength in 'Bits' and 'Bridles' are,
the why we engage,
Saddling-up long before prepare,
too War!!

The Brigade,
of only Girl,
shivers the thrill,
and entices...!!!

Fight

The 'Field of Which' 
you chose.

Decide

For I don't kneed,
and you,
are plight!!

So bough your would,
know I sight,
the Armor made,
is good and tight!!

Hand did Hammer,
'Out-the-Rite'
now it's You whose,
lonely, right?!?

Knot I

In Ports of foreign lands,
it is the one whom seems,
Out-of-Sorts?!?

Fore set_zero does report,
the 'Kind-of-Words' that state,
the Might!!

Roll You're Twist,
in plane of kite,
soaring with the clouds of pipe.

To be imperfect is to Be,
ever-so-bold,
it's You not Me.

Smoking 'til I see a Bird,
for in such Name,
I know a Horse,
named the Paint.

This Mare in Like,
the 'kicks' of made,
known no-man,
in this?,
a quit!!

So 'Stand' a-Side and know,
you're throng,
it is knot a bite,
it Songs.

No comments: