Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Forgot I Wrote To.....Dear Past, You Cannot Stop The Unstoppable!!



Dear Past,


Confront Me!  
Destroy my present Life.  
Leave me quietly at day light, 
return to remind me at sundown.

Don't bother others with questions.
Keep it real with flashbacks.
Exhaust me from sleepless nights.
Make my dreams, Nightmares.

Do you miss me when I forget you?
Are you lonely with just the old friends you have?
Is your pain to singular when I am gone?
Don't you love the silence?

Bring it all.
Don't leave one memory behind.
Invite comments and judgments from past offenders,
to be the audio, to the video that runs in my head.
Tell immediate family to dump it all on me.
Isn't that the job?
You told me so.
Forgetting nothing is important.
Making the flashback live it is so useful.
Thanks.
It irons it all out so well, so vividly for me.

Do I call the men I see?
How about the women?
Are the orgy's still in your repertoire?
Just curious how much further we must go down the lane before we say Adios,
to the other.

I know the ugliness you must have to live with,
when will you give it up?
I mean, really, get real past,
I'm tired, your tired,
you are a worn out record.

Oh, I am so sorry.
I had no idea.
Keep me close,
I will speak on your behalf,
yes, until the end.  I swear.

Love Always,
The friend you will never need,



Me

(originally written in 2011)

No comments: