Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Their Words Left Acts Of Real Scars




The "Scars" I see upon my own,
the stripes the testify to what I've known,
reality is an uncomfortable zone,
the 'live' to what is shown.

So bluntly speaking,
who will save?,
no one cares to know the name,
of the persons who suffer blame,
all because it's over and done....!!,
now the guilty just go have fun.

The damage does sum,
it's on the back,
it's scarred in fact,
the reason of,
Love?

I would not know,
I was not there,
all I say, is that I stare.

What is left of what I see,
stands so strong in front of me.

Each day I think,
why was this done,
who applied, who beat my ....!!

Should you be privy to this act,
I state with brief and artful tact,
the life you beat, the life exact,
will never bend to your Rack.

The quote of a biblical note,
comes to mind for such a find,
"Spare the Rod, spoil the Child"
with such a Verse,
do you feel my reap!!

Don't worry or fret,
I never bet,
but in this value of a measured set,
I don't forget the buckled let,
the scars I have,
internally met.

So go about your life and know,
everything or 'It' will show,
not for difference in this I slow,
but for the indifference that you stow.

The words of self come from stealth,
there is no heavenly flow in welts,
I root for Satan and every low,
'cause in the end you still will know,
the abuse is still your blame,
'cause on your watch,
you dealt such blows it's scarred and shows.

Without repose I state to thee,
the count is multiple upon such deed,
the rod, the cane, the levity,
by no mistake it was not me.

I understand the time it took,
to come and say hello don't look,
but in this end of never-ending,
the pain I feel is just beginning.





No comments: