Thursday, May 22, 2014

Am I Sleeping, Am I Awake, Is It The In Be Teamed?

 


I whistle in my Mind,
as I lay my head to sleep,
upon my pillow rest is neat,
I close my lids to open breath,
the sight is strange,
a lurid state.

Not yet has sleep come to visit me,
just the case of preparing as,
I tried to flip from side to side,
but this stop won't find a dumb,
be going on for I don't know,
a while now.

Rather interesting I gave up halt,
no more worries it seems a shalt,
relaxing eyes for further my,
films of moving pictures ride.

Topping fascinating state,
is the multiple of Scenes in that,
at first disturbing gave to wrath,
than the Seen had it's worth,
now it's just a nightly deed,
almost like the wrap of she'd.

A check-in so to gently speak,
it is much better than a phone,
the quiet reel plays away,
looks to be News to me.

In the usual prelude sleep,
I generally fall asleep to roll,
I wonder do these things than seep,
into the parts that I don't dream.

Again last night I woke to shook,
thought that person was in my Nook,
coffee, eggs, bacon call?
not the words were singing how.

Strange Evenings Wake


No comments: