Thursday, May 22, 2014

Exampling Start



I have been of Invitation,
asking, e-mailing, publicly Posting,
even Tweeting,
the most of the uncomfortable plead,
yet the response continues to be,
the stones of the past thrown back at me.

It has been said the direction is etched upon the Soul,
without one you are lost and never to be whole.

Consider the circumstances,
a youthful told,
the matter of being worried for years,
under conditions of mentioned,
the search was so pensive.

The Dali Lama, the Pope, the Singer at large,
all whom I've contacted by Web letters car,
the first came back in a form lettered smack,
told that he was to old to even write back.

The second proposed went to local domes,
I was pushed away told wait by the phone,
the call never came not even a bone.

The last put in third a Singer I heard,
albeit the order may be a bit sorted,
not even a peep, a letter or shirk,
just plain old silence as if I am dirt.

I watch as the first tours the World,
to speak or to spread encouragement bird,
for the second is busy with saving face with the Church,
no matter I'm sure the exorcists heard,
in the third case scenario I placed a value of taste,
in fact he was closer to what I did hate,
placate.

Repeat the numbers up to a count,
now I begin to question the crowd,
an audience engaged is like asking the flu,
are you an illness that says fuck you too.

Delirium

No comments: