Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blood Lettings Happen Here



So as I speak the seat gets hot the Federal Government strikes the spot,
upping rent to over spent the 30% was lifted Lent,
now to the day of this pay the mail in the trend does say,
that the Social Security Administration will now increase it's take,
to pay the child support that I owe don't really mind although it's shine,
to the years I paid behind that I can't prove 'cause Bank Notes move,
the evidence to the trash bin shred.

As much has taken from this burn belongings sold and files learned,
the perfect fuck to put me rucked in the streets of skinned,
so now it goes from 50 bucks to 150 spin to $483.60 done,
without a Cause or a Declare of reasons for the jumps in dare.

Without a Notice to how it's shown,
the empty is the check of stone,
to knock me from my Bayside Home.

The crafty Pledge of this Blog has now just hit the aptitude,
the Nation of the blasting ludes does show their Cards as grown.

To speak is to be alive and to talk is to say,
that anything on any day can happen with bad News,
the truth ENOUNCED does take the Toll,
not so funny but I'll be trolled,
to separate the body hole from perform the actions dumb,
the Apple from the Eyeing strums.

So as you think I do believe the payment is not me,
for I paid in so heavily that children still do See,
the check of balance is to ride high with a chinned approach,
the factor of the Lies encroach upon the very deed.

So to kill would be the Still and Cloning is a read,
not quite finished as the lacquered are dancing and it's fee,
to total bother but who will care 'cause I just aughtered by over stared.

Should the same interest had such a claim,
than this would not be quite the same,
for to pay once is the price,
but to pay twice is simply dice.

No comments: