Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Formalized Twitch



Upon the Day that is gone,
the always move before the done,
the amply written verb by noun,
this Pronouncement is just Now!!

Record the Value to the Measure Fords,
the Cars of Drive by Vets at War,
left for dead in Hospitals Wards,
the President says he's working on it, chore??

And you wonder why the Thor,
the Hammer nails in the Hand,
thrusting sexual vibrations spanned,
across the Nation of People land,
the 59th Shade of yet it planned.

To the Secret of No More,
the Bohemian strikes the Core,
says it's Men of spits the bore,
the taught of known is it's what's for.

Jest to Game of Bored it's Witches,
thus I say I know have met,
'round the World the Country fed,
now the liberty striking shed.

Testify to an Exist,
I don't practice I was list,
I said NO I will not test,
for the power is in the Vest,
of the Man I know knot yet!!

Counter belly so fed kept,
each of Circled I stuck my gut,
my throat is varied as I don't suck,
down exhaust to pipe the fuck.

To the Sharks that Set the Net,
Australia is the next Hosts blest,
so as you spoke and turned bright red,
I just state that it's been Lead.

No comments: