Tuesday, May 20, 2014

If Men Knew What ....



I Type in What Gender does Whilst my Guy Can'ts,
to Watch the Disc inplined the watered fall makes Wall,
built for silk the king penned milk,
the hose that never pours.

Quilt the Candle to the Wind,
the garbage sack out to can,
don't you do 'cause you can't true.

Off to Workings that brew foofoo,
the brank does inkle deep in stew,
for defining worth to nicknamed curd,
a drank to know the deep throw too.

Cart before the Hoarse,
the sink at age of borked,
preview to plugs that tore.

Know bloody floors for empty horrors,
I stared the eyes of do,
the limp between or on the mean,
was simply how I stopped the feen,
while Women knew the happenings.

I was the Age of True,
and innocent of coup.

Later came in snuffing plain,
a death of why I now say die,
the bare of execution lairs.

Winding a Mind to mere in Dine,
this Nation Knows it's Guilty Shows,
behind the back of Slaves that Tack,
the heavy loads of you.

Breaded butter spreading gutter,
in testimony scoop,
the Ice of Creaming grew to deeming,
the Words that Sentence Spoof.

The Picture over Head in Place,
Women brag about the Face,
while in their mines the dig a rate,
the kills to every persons take.

Even that will never exact the dinner that is not,
bring me candles with flowers stalked,
if you don't than I won't talk,
with the flaps between my walk,
the payment is the dues.

Bent with times of no in brine,
I feel much the same of line,
the time in the spacial sign,
it's been a long, long, long, long, long, long while,
since my bed was shared for relief of .....

you get the idea I no,
better kept in sank below,
held to chakras that do go,
as release is built to flow.

Much like in the same,
women have held the frame,
from the point of only blame,
the action is the fact of reined.

No comments: