Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Take A Walk On The Wild Neats



I Charge you're lives to mere in Ride,
the Sees of Ware in Site a light,
the spot is a lasting Lot to talk,
a churning in the titled locks.

Walk upon the ground that has know playing field,
I level the walk for the balance you need,
listening to the every block,
I build the Eyes you'll read.

Ride the wild into the place,
 where you cannot stand,
ports of call have no Man.

Join me to be breathing this Hone,
to leading Wares the spacial fares,
greater are the tolling marks,
burning in with digits larked.

Finally I place the dawn,
upon the back of Time,
 the heavy load of you've followed stows,
a way to flight the Come, 
be what I am.

Deliver your doubt to empty shout,
filling this bottomless well with out,
a bout to seek not find a snout,
traveling to Hell is burning spills.

Fear inhabit know multiple deep Keep, 
allowance of a journey to be stealth for squeak,
reliant on what cannot be,
the find of found breathes with sleek.

Hear my silence,
it can be,
the deafening in these quiet scenes,
the of in navigating,
not this dream,
it is the Minds that stream for steam.

I look into the past know life,
all your names have anonymous lights,
know you're markers shall be,
the chaining fee,
the sake to know the claiming mead.

To this world the drink is free,
sip in what you can't even seek,
liken watch to blinking leaves,
what it has done,
runs voluntarily.

Edit me from out of this
a place of windows set to sheets,
ask only the facts that set you're rack,
the able always left to bleed.

Sought such calls since you're begin?,
knowing only that you've shined to spin,
the black of eyes and milking lies,
the far exceeds the banking ties.

The process of does have these laws,
depicting only a one way clause,
the text is draining sign you're sake,
the translation exhausts at this give take.

Lost is the language to yawn are in scrolls,
Blunt will no your guide in Plea,
my authority of what is missing,
relinquished in the ease of languishing.

The void is the crowd of peers,
filling the Venue with the Nears,
I question no wonder in this it's clear,
the trip is by the invitation to hear.

Testifying only to parts of you,
walk with what you hold on too,
roads that look have signs in took,
realize you're in the extra of the look.

I have a gift to spread with move,
the clarity will be,
 the rest that you've taken with this in to best,
lay down your head it's a pillows shed.

the product of the music lead,
 to every person saying dead.

You're prisons of religious Reds,
 offends not I for this I spy,
my little way to pave for you,
the after is before you do.

Crisis Avoided Laid To Bless,
all the weirds are in the steer,
a traveler you must be.

Are you beginning to see that every thing is differently,
while you wake to journey me,
the Tightening of the under-speed,
the men that lest this show,
is not the strange to say let go,
entanglement is just a throw,
 the sexual seduction the Wisp of Shows.

Read a Mountain built,
 to know that double pane,
the anxious of the falling tree,
I'd rather no the sin of thee.

I will not give in to extra leads,
I'd rather be lost in a place of cost,
 while out with no guide or tied,
than to have denied the most obvious of sigh,
simply asking to meet a guy.

Where does it end when it did never sever begin?,
in your Minds 'cause you're the find,
lift the plans off the only given spine,
seeking out what can't be knocks,
believe in the truth of all that talks.

deliver yourself to realize,
the Lair did hit it's snap,
the tap upon the shoulder gone,
no dare because,
he's still so Blunt while at the Front,
why change the mount for lead?

Happy Trails to Wild Pails

No comments: